Model: Ams 101
1. Spot removal: flecks, burns, age spots, and other pigmentation deposits
2. Unwanted hair removal
3. Wrinkle removal: canthus wrinkles, neck wrinkles, stretch wrinkles
4. Shrink large pores, eliminate and lessen the visibility of acne scars
5. Stimulate the collagen layer and renew skin flexibility
6. Improve coarse skin
|Wavelength||410/510/540 nm standard|
|Work temperature||5 ℃ -35 ℃|
The home IPL device is equipped with an intense pulse light technology. The hair removal device has three different functions (hair removal, skin rejuvenation, and acne clearance) all in one pattern. The lamp is replaceable, and users can switch easily between different functions. The IPL device is known for its comfortable, safe and permanent hair removal results, and allows users to remove unwanted hair in the privacy of their own home.
1. Physical stimulation effect: When the beauty machine acts on the skin and makes the chemical effect happen, the IPL changes the molecular structure inside the collagen fiber and fibers in the dermis, renewing skin flexibility. The light energy also increases the blood vessel functions, improving blood circulation to remove wrinkles and shrink pores.
2. Light pyrogenation effect: The quantity of pigment in a given area that is higher than other areas of the skin will be exposed to a higher temperature after absorbing the light from the IPL hair machine. With the use of a temperature difference, blocked blood vessels and pigment will be broken apart without damaging normal skin structure.
How to use:
Shave and dry the area to be treated, then adjust the power level setting (recommended levels are 3-5 for hair removal). Shaving is allowed during treatments, but do not wax or pluck hair from the treatment area. To maintain smooth skin, use once every 7 days for the first 2-3 months, then once a month. After 6 months, use once a year.
3 probes with different functions (410nm-pigment removal, 540nm-hair removal, and 510nm-skin rejuvenation).
The skin sensor will check the skin tone, and will not touch the skin, and as there is no light, user’s eyes are protected.
3. Time saving
The fastest devices result in a smoother treatment. This IPL beauty equipment is small and easy to transport, eliminating the need for time consuming appointments and shopping trips to a beauty supply store.
4. Easy to use
With the new handheld design, it is easier to target specific areas of the body where hair removal is wanted.
5. Convenient and discreet
Users can avoid the impersonal atmosphere of beauty salons and clinics, and take care of hair removal from the privacy of their own home. By doing so, there is no need to set a schedule or appointment with the salon or spa.
1. Does it hurt?
As the light energy is absorbed based on the pigment levels, the pain level depends on the concentration of melanin in the epidermis and hair, as well as an individual’s pain levels.
2. Do I need to shave before treatment?
Hair should be between 1 and 2mm long, otherwise the longer hair takes up all the energy, preventing it from reaching the hair follicle.
3. Why does the hair “grow” after treatment?
Different from other treatments, the pulsar treatment does not vaporize the hair. Instead, hair follicles are killed by the heat, but the hair remains in the skin and will often attach to the dermis. After 1 to 4 weeks, the hair will fall out as the epidermis renews itself. During this period it will seem as if the hair is growing as the epidermis pushes them out.