Vertical type IPL SHR Machine
SHR stands for super hair removal, a recent technological development for permanent hair removal. An SHR machine gradually heats the dermis to a target temperature, and once that temperature is reached, the hair follicles are damaged, preventing regrowth while leaving the surrounding tissue undamaged. A high reputation rate of single pulses is delivered deep into the dermis, achieving a high average power and rendering a therapeutically effective heat buildup with no risk of injury or pain.
|Controller||11” inch true color LCD display (24bits for color)|
|IPL energy||SHR: 1-15J/cm2 UL: 1-50J/cm2|
|Pulse/Discharge interval||SHR: 1-10 shots or 1-15 shots/ second adjustable UL: 0.2 – 1 shot / second|
|Number of pulses||SHR: 1T (single pulse) UL: 1-6T (multi pulses)|
|Number of handpieces||2pcs|
|Handpiece Hose||Imported from Germany, long lifespan|
|Tips||Double fixed sapphires, strong energy, long working time, great cold for skin|
|Lamp||Double American lamps with 300,000 shots in each one, strong energy|
|Spot size||8x40mm or as request|
|Program languages||English – Spanish- French – Turkish- Russian 12 languages together|
|Cooling system||semiconductor+ air + water + cooling gel|
|Voltage||220V / 110V|
|Package||aluminum alloy case|
|Wavelength||Double wavelength (Two layer filter coating)||Single wavelength (Just one filter coating)|
|Pulse||OPT :Technology of square pulse||No OPT tech|
|Power||Big 3000Watt to 4000Watt||Normal 1000Watt- 2000Watt|
|System||SHR & UL systems||E-light only|
|Advantages & Features|| 1. Light is more pure and effective
2. Energy output is stable, allowing users to feel more comfortable
3. No side effects
4. Accelerate operation speeds and save treatment time.
5. Suitable for large treatment areas on the back, legs and arms.
6. Operation is simple, makes the treatment safe.
| 1. Less expensive
2. Spend extensive time on larger treatment areas
3. Economical, suitable for small spas
1. Hair Removal:Remove unwanted hair from any part of the body.
2. Skin Rejuvenation: Removal or reduction of age spots, visible blood vessels, and diffuse uneven pigmentation while improving overall skin texture.
3. Vascular Removal: Removal or reduction of facial thread veins.
4. Pigmented Lesions: Removal or reduction of freckles, age spots and other pigmented lesions.
5. Acne Clearance: Reduction of inflammatory acne when used in combination with a topical cream or gel.
1. Is it painful?
No. It is a very comfortable procedure that can be used even on extremely sensitive areas of the body.
2. What skin types is the SHR suitable for?
The SHR is designed to be suitable for everyone, especially those who have not seen success with a conventional light based hair removal system such as IPL or lasers. The SHR is suitable for all skin types and hair types, from sensitive skin to coarse hair.
3. Is SHR hair removal permanent?
As SHR hair removal equipment targets the deeply seated hair follicles and permanently damages them, (as opposed to shaving, waxing, or hair removal creams which only remove the hair shaft), hair removal is permanent with the exception being rare cases where there is a hormonal imbalance due to pregnancy, menopause, or ingesting hormone supplements.