Model: Ams 201
1. Hair removal: The 80nm diode laser hair removal system permanently removes unwanted hair from the body.
2. Rejuvenation: Shrink pores, lighten skin, and improve skin firmness (this particular device is recommended only for lighter skin tones)
|Spot size||φ 10mm|
|AC-DC adaptor||1-2 40/50-60 H Z|
How does the laser hair removal system work?
The Laser diode 808 is a semiconductor laser that produces a strong, near-infrared light. This light penetrates the hair follicle and heats the pigment inside, spreading to the entire hair follicle, and destroys it. This process utilizes a pulse of laser light which heats up dark pigment inside the hair and removes it. By scanning, it does not destroy surrounding tissue. This laser hair removal system is best recommended for naturally brown or black hair.
To be the most effective, the MINI808 laser needs to treat each hair follicle during an active growth period. As hair grows in cycles, multiple treatments are necessary.
Usage steps of 808nm laser hair removal tool
step 1:Cleanse the treatment area, and shave the surface hair
step 2:Turn on the laser, allow the hair removal tool to detect your skin tone, and unlock it, before setting the treatment level
step 3:Touch and hold the treatment window to the skin until you hear two beeps.
step 4:Start treatment and continue until you have completely covered the area you want to treat.
Advantages to the hair removal machine
1. Double security guarantee the skin sensor will check the skin tone, without touching or lighting your kin.
2. Small and easy to use: the simple operation means it is suitable for family use.
3. Save time, and money, with no need to go to a salon or clinic.
4. Effective, fast, safe and convenient treatment.
5. No pain and shorter treatment sessions.
6. Meets international standards for hair removal devices.
1. How does the laser hair removal work?
Our laser hair removal system uses a combination of energy and heat to destroy the hair follicles without harming the surrounding skin. After a series of sessions, hair removal is permanent. Depending on which area(s) you choose to treat, you will always be swimsuit ready, without worrying about razor burn, irritation or ingrown hairs.
2. How long does the laser hair removal take?
As there are millions of hair follicles on your body, repeated sessions are needed, in order to treat those that are in an active growth cycle. As no two bodies are the exact same, the treatment plan is tailored to each individual, though we recommend at least 6 sessions at an interval of 4 to 10 weeks apart.
3. How do I prepare for laser hair removal?
Sessions are as short as fifteen minutes, and users need only stay out of the sun while shaving the area to be treated, as well as avoid using lotions, creams or other skin care products for optimum results.
4. What does laser hair removal feel like?
Most clients describe the sensation as a mild hot pinch, similar to the feeling of being snapped with a rubber band. IN most cases, the feeling fades almost immediately.