Home use bipolar RF device
Model: Ams 501
wrinkle removal, skin tightening, tighten crows feet, tighten sagging skin around the neck, and tighten sagging skin in other areas
|Product Dimensions||100~240VAC; 50HZ/60HZ|
|Power||battery USB charging|
|Applicable parts||Whole body, mainly for face|
This RF equipment has a cooling system for the surface layer, and uses proprietary technology to deliver radiofrequency energy into the deeper layers of the skin and its underlying tissue. The heat accelerates blood circulation, which shrinks the fiber structure instantaneously and stimulates the renewal of collagen. In response, the collages shrinks and remodels itself over time, leading to tighter skin and renewed facial contours.
Though the radio frequency beauty machine is suitable for use on the entire body, it is most suited for use on the face.
Advantages of our RF machine
1. Collagen renewal: RF energy is able to reach the deepest layers of skin, stimulating the collagen structure into regrowth and renewal. In response, skin tightens, and renews facial contours.
2. Treatment is extensive: The RF beauty machine can be used on any area of the body where there is sagging and aging skin.
3. USB charger: As the machine charges using a USB port, it can be used anywhere at any time, and charging is easy.
4. Instant skin shrinkage: Users will see results in as little as one treatment.
5. Safe: The surface layer cooling uses RF energy, and the speed is controlled in order to keep treatment safe.
6. Comfortable: Treatment involves the use of non-invasive radiofrequency technology, so there will be no injuries and no blood.
What does radiofrequency (RF) energy treat?
RF energy alone is usually used to treat loose skin and is best suited to patients with mild to moderate sagging of facial tissues, usually in their mid-30’s to 50’s and any skin color. It is often used to treat the forehead, under the eyes, cheeks, mid-face, jaw line, and the neck.
How long does it take to recover from radiofrequency facial rejuvenation?
Some people experience a mild redness immediately following treatment that is similar to a sunburn. This usually disappears quickly, and most users are able to return to work and normal activities immediately after treatment.
Depending on your practitioner, you may be prescribed soothing lotions, creams, moisturizing mist or gels to apply to the treatment area as needed.
What do you do after treatment?
No special care is required, however, depending on your practitioner, you may be prescribed soothing lotions, creams, moisturizing mist or gels to apply to the treatment area as needed.